[Cape Town] Drinks with IMVU

edited in Events
Hi guys!

We have a representative from a visiting social network who is interested in meeting some local devs. Due to the short notice I've organized a very informal meet and greet at Banana Jam in Claremont this Friday (Jan 8 2015) from 4pm. There will be a formal presentation at Workshop17 on the 13th (see content details below)

A brief on what they are about:

"
Hello,

My name is Nate Levin, and I'm a producer at IMVU in Silicon Valley, California. Do you guys work with video game startup companies? If so, I would love to come present about publishing their Unity games with IMVU. I'll talk about how the IMVU Unity API can bring game projects to life with avatars from the #1 leading 3D based social network and monetize our audience of millions. I can also talk briefly about making a living in the gaming industry and the future of social VR.

Here's what I'll discuss in the presentation:

Create a Business: IMVU has one of the most dynamic economies on the Internet. Users are always searching for ways to spend IMVU Credits (our virtual currency) to enhance their experience and connect with their friends. Web and mobile apps are a highly anticipated new way to have more fun with their friends.

High Value Audience: IMVU has over 3 Million fully engaged users every month who update their Avatar by shopping from the IMVU Store at an astounding rate of over 200K 3D products sold daily.

The Best Avatars: The IMVU Store is the largest 3D catalog in the world with over 20 Million user-generated objects created by IMVU power users. Their virtual craft is more than a hobby, it's a living. With over 10K new objects uploaded and consumed everyday, the opportunities to create a unique and personal online identity are endless.
"

More info about us can be found at developer.imvu.com and imvu.com/next

Please DM, respond to this post or email me if you are interested in attending

Nick
Thanked by 1Mexicanopiumdog

Comments