Celestial's Could you be a game artist? Competition.

edited in General

Hi Guys

Just to let you know Celestial Games is running a computer game art competition all through October.
There is still plenty of time to enter the competition. Fill in the online entry form at www.toxicbunny.co.za if you keen to participate. Registration ends on the 25th of October.

Thanks.
Thanked by 1edg3

Comments

• The link in the OP is broken, here's a link to the competition page, took me a while to realise that the Blog button and the competition banner were different things.
  • "Professional" is spelt wrong in the entry form. :)

Just filling in an entry to see the images we get. I haven't coloured something in yonks.
  • Oops that's our bad. We look forward to seeing what you can do. You can either colour it in or redraw it completely :)
  • Hehe, confirmation that I'm over 18? I feel so old now. :P
  • On a related note, why is it that half the people's link posted end up being broken exactly like that? Has "makegames.com/discussions/blahblah" url prefixed. I think it's something we can fix. Probably.
  • @Tuism said:
    On a related note, why is it that half the people's link posted end up being broken exactly like that? Has "makegames.com/discussions/blahblah" url prefixed. I think it's something we can fix. Probably.
    It happens whenever the "http://" is left off the front of a link, that's all.