Maintenance 04/12/2014

Comments

• edited
    The Attach a file function should now be working. The plugin doesn't work in the latest version of Vanilla but thankfully someone patched it. When an image is uploaded it'll show a broken image icon; but if you hover over it and Insert it'll work properly
  • With email notifications, the previous site version would embed the relevant post in the email. Is it possible to add that functionality again? I found it to be a really useful feature with pretty much no downside I can think of
  • Just out of curiosity what happened to the bootstrap theme, that seemed like an easy win?

Otherwise knowing I'm in no way volunteering my own efforts I'm happy to wait till you guys sort out the site, Thanks for the volunteer effort!

PS If you can get used to reddit you can get used to anything :P
  • Just out of curiosity what happened to the bootstrap theme, that seemed like an easy win?
    I agree, I messaged @Fengol as requested to initiate the new theme building exercise using the bootstrap theme as a base, but he hasnt got back to me yet.

Thanked by 1Elyaradine
  • I got your message @Nitrogen; just busy wrapping up work before I can focus 100% here again.
    Thanked by 1Nitrogen