eSculpt art dump (introduction)

edited in Portfolios
Hi friendly MGSA folks.

I've been lurking for a while, and I think it's time to share some stuff and say hello. :)
I'd like to keep posting stuff here as it's ready to be posted. But super swamped at the moment, so it's difficult to find time
to make alot of fun stuff.

My email is Eric@eSculpt.co.za if you need to contact me.

Comments

• Dat Baryonix.

Also, nice spider :)
  • My favorite is the dragon concept. Those are my favorite dragons. Quadrupeds, no wings. You don't get a better design for a killing machine in my opinion
  • What? Wings beat no wings anyday. But I'm biased. Towards wings.

Nice collection of work :) Have you got stuff into games yet? :D
  • I agree Crocopede :D
    The wings have been a problem for me for quite a while, as I just can't see it biologically making sense.
    Perhaps the bat-like dragons could work out, but hexapods are kind of unnatural. I dunno.

But yeah Tuism, I've been working with Luma Arcade for a bit more than a year now. Vehicles, props, characters (modelling, and texturing). :)

I just don't have the time to do properly implemented models for personal work atm. Dx
    I really should though, but really am more concerned with practicing design and sculpture than I am with retopo/uv's/baking, because I do that stuff all day. :P

(That said, the colored dino render I have way up there is normal mapped)
  • One day we'll get all the Arcade guys to post their stuff here. One day, when there's no more work to be done (hah), that is.
  • One day Chippit