3D Artist/Animator looking for video game related work.

edited in General
Hi guys,

My name is Jacques, I am currently available and looking for contract work or permanent job opportunities as a video game 3D Artist/Animator for a local passionate team or international opportunity. I have been working on a local Indie mobile game called Tank Arena: Castle Of Doom created in Unity3D for the iPhone and iPad for the last 3 years. My responsibility as the only designer on the project was to design the game and gameplay and create all the 2D/3D graphics/animation and in-game assets for the game. I'm skilled in Animation/Compositing/High & Low Poly Modeling for Hard Surface Meshes. Professionally I worked as a graphics designer for a local IT company and freelanced locally as a 3D Artist.

My Design Responsibility's for Tank Arena:
- Theme and Vision for the Game/Gameplay
- Character Design (Different Tanks)
- Company Logo Design and Intro movie
- Game Intro Movie & Tank Introduction Movies
- Level Design (Environment & Architectural Design/Modeling)
- Hard Surface Modeling/Organic Modeling
- Texturing and UVmapping
- In-game Animations
- Sprite sheet Animations
- Particle FX & Explosions (Shuriken and old Legacy Particle System)
- UI Design and Assets
- Menus & Loading Screens
- SFX (creation and selection) & Music Theme (selection)
- Optimization of 2D/3D Assets for iOS/Android mobile devices and PC.

My Skills:
Unity3D
3ds max
ZBrush
Photoshop
After Effects

Contact Details:
Email: Jacquescg@gmail.com

If anyone knows of someone or a team looking for someone to help them with the graphics side of there game please don't hesitate to contact me via my email address! It will be great privilege to work with a local team or someone who has the same passion to make games ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read through my post!

Here are examples of my work for Tank Arena: Castle Of Doom hope you guys like it ;)

Company Logo Intro & Game Intro movie - Youtube Link:

Tank Arena Castle Of Doom Main Menu.jpg
1024 x 768 - 822K
In-game 2.jpg
2555 x 641 - 1M
In-game 3.jpg
2555 x 641 - 867K
In-game 4.jpg
2555 x 641 - 1M
In-game 5.jpg
2555 x 641 - 1M
In-game 6.jpg
2555 x 641 - 969K
Tank Raptor.jpg
3099 x 595 - 545K
Tank Megaton.jpg
3099 x 595 - 608K

Comments

• Hello! If you have examples of illustration and/or hand-painted texture work, drop me a message. :)
    Thanked by 1GMax
  • Forgive me please if this is an impolite question to ask, but what are your rates for contract work?
    Thanked by 1GMax
  • edited
    @ Elyaradine, thx for the post! Really appreciate it!! I'm working on something ;) will send you a message!

@ Thaumaturge, Omw I cant believe you just.... ;) haha no I'm just kidding its a good question thx for asking!! I will send you a pm asap! ;)
  • Thank you, and you should have a PM in return. ^_^
  • @gmax I am looking for an artist to design and produce animated GiF or PNG graphics for the game I am developing. I need the units and the map reworked, have a look at www.vietnam65.com and let me know ....