Where to go with unity?

edited in General
Hey guys. I want to learn how to make games with Unity in C#. Any tutorials you would recommend? I have some experience with python but not much. I know things like loops, lists etc. I would prefer to start at a beginner/late-beginner stage.

Comments

• When I started unity I did the tutorials by Walker Boy Studio. They don't seem to any more but when I did then you had to first do some stuff about the hotkeys in Unity or something..which was a bit lame. But overall I found their tutorials were really great at introducting how things work in Unity.

Only problem is that their videos are in javascript, not C#...so I guess that's not really the best if you're going for C# (I did but I kinda knew a little C# already). Though the unity documentation site's really good in the sense that almost all of their code samples are in both javascript and C# so you can see what the equivalent C# code is if you get stuck.
  • Unity recently redid their entire tutorial section so that might be a good place to start. I haven't tried them out myself but I've heard only good things about it.
  • If you know and like Python you may be interested in using Boo instead of C#. The catch is that not many people use it so examples are a bit scarce, but from what I've heard it's good.