Where did all the stickied threads go?

edited in General
The FAQ has disappeared, the upcoming events aren't pinned, what's going on?

Comments

• edited
    Some sort of information solvent... like Creationism, or owning stock in Big Oil, or watching too much Ray William Johnson... I imagine...
    Thanked by 1hanli
  • Was wondering the same thing :) Who is the person on the committee to ask? (I know I should know, but I can't remember - sorry)
  • Right, so at the moment I think it's @aodendaal who is handling things involving the website. I know he is looking at upgrading some things on the site so it might be that he moved things around and just didn't notice that the stickies evaporated(probably just from being stickied, not from existence). I'll try to message him about it and find out whats the dealio. :)
  • All moderators can set stickies though, can't they? Could just bring them back for now?
  • Also related to the forum functionality:

There's currently no reputation/game information for user accounts. I was wondering if we needed something like signatures (with some pretty strict rules to keep them tasteful and useful) so that people could be linked to the individual things we're working on/have released, but then I realised that our profile pages should have stuff like that in them... Except there doesn't seem to be anything like that there. Is that a function of this type of forum?