Need 3d modelling freelancer to create pre-rendered 2d assets for a puzzle-game.

edited in Jobs
Deliverable:
==========
I need +- 16-off 2d pre-rendered sprite/icons assets.

I need 16-off game pieces/puck sprites for my game. These "pucks" stacks one on top of the other on a board. You can then knock these "pucks" off their stack.
My game is based off of a Japanese video game called "Dharma Doujou". You can take a look at that game to understand what I mean.
These 2d game sprites must be rendered from 3d models. It must have a very polished look to them (similar to Candy Crush).
I also prefer you do the modelling and rendering in Blender (but this is not a requirement).

File attachments:
==============
* I've included example pucks that you should use as a reference to model from (pucks.zip). The deliver assets must have the same aspect ratio as these pngs.

* I have also included some ideas of what might make good original pucks/block (pucks-ideas.zip).

Thoughts:
========
My initial though is that we remake "Doujou Dharma"'s pucks and use that to capture the color, lighting, and form we want. once we have the look, then we alter/create new original pucks. This is just an idea. We will talk and decide on the best way forward, that also complements the modeler's workflow and process.

Conclusion:
==========
If you are interested in this job, please get in touch with me and send following details:
1. A small summary of your experience in 3d modelling and rendering.
1. Your expected hourly_rate or flat_rate for your services in making these assets.
2. Link to a portfolio/showreel/modelling rendering examples.

If there is any questions you have, please don't hesitate to ask. My email is eduwhan@betafisch.com. Also whatsapp me on 0730939520.

This is a real job and the project is sufficiently funded. I am easy to deal with, and I hope we can make good art together.

Regards
Ed Engelbrecht,
Betafisch Pty Ltd

zip
zip
pucks.zip
zip
zip
pucks-ideas.zip
1M