Katamari Damacy

edited in General

Was reading around and a composer Christopher Tin (Civ IV and X2: Xmen United and some more) mentioned this game as one of his all time favourite soundtracks ever, as well as being and extremely unique game. Anyone heard of this game or any idea how I could play it without as ps2, as I do not have one :P I considered an emulator but have never found a good working one.

Comments

• @Tim_Harbour I totally love this game. Also think the soundtrack is wonderful. In particular I like these 2 tracks:
    The Moon and the Prince
    Que Sera Sera
    I have it on my PS2, unfortunately I don't know of there are any good, reliable emulators. Come round to my house and check it out :)
    Thanked by 1Tim_Harbour
  • I will do that....in the meanwhile let me check out the tracks! :D
  • Awesome stuff!! :D So unique compositionally.... awesome I must try find this soundtrack !
  • @Tim_Harbour They're pretty sweet eh? Nice sampled piano electronica and swinging faux Sinatra styled goodness. No other game features music that puts a smile on my face like this.
    Although the theme tune to Vib-Ribbon has a nice cheerful charm to it (with just a sprinkling of psychosis.)

• What have I just watched!? I don't have enough drugs for this!
  • You guys not knowing about these games is making me feel old. Stop it :(
  • How the heck is anyone supposed to REMEMBER those button associations????? Psychosis game is psychotic!
  • @Tuism: The music. You remember the combos because the music tells you what you should do.
  • Katamari isn't old though (2004) so like Doom3, Halo 2, :P Just never advertised in South Africa (That I can remember), so don't feel bad it doesn't have much to do with age :P I also have never owned a console so I missed quite a few games....I love my pc too much to get a console and split my attention :P