[#PROTOSHI] 4 ADVANCED - Kirby's Love Factory

Hei,

I didn't get much time this week but wanted to try something non-violent... so I've got a hippie-factorie-simie:

https://ashashza.itch.io/protoshi4

Controls
  • WASD or Arrows to move
  • Space to jump
  • Press and hold left click to grab and hold an item
  • Release to let go
  • Attach parts to the car
  • Grab and pull switches up and down.
  • Deploy machines to help automate production.
Musing
It upsets me that there's so much text in this game but that will have to do. Pretty happy that I got to finally tinker with IK and make a shader or two. I would have loved to spend more time on implementing some of the character controller tweaks that @Pierre mentioned last week, but that will have to be another time.

Feedback highly appreciated as always.
Thanked by 2Pierre VMASTER

Comments

• This was good fun Ash! Really innovative work with the robotic arms. I had a laugh when they got confused and the one kept fighting the other for the tire. XD
    My only suggestion would be stopping or adding more drag to player velocity when you release movement keys. Felt like I was sliding on ice.
    But cool game otherwise!
    Thanked by 2Pierre ashashza
  • I really enjoyed this. It starts off with the player building the cars, then ends off with the machines doing the job for the player. I like the use of the theme. My only criticism is that you can jump multiple times, otherwise I had a blast. Well Done!
    Thanked by 1ashashza
  • edited
    With all submissions complete, I can deliver my comments now.
    Winners of the competition will be announced on the 5th of May.

This was your best submission to the challenge.
    The elements that stand out equally well is the Level of Completion, The "FUNNESS" and particularly the Theme.
    Thanks for all your hard work and participation!
    Thanked by 1ashashza