Game programmer jobs at Fuzzy Logic

edited in General
We're looking for two new game programmers to join us here at Fuzzy Logic.

For those that don't know us, we develop games and augmented reality apps for both ourselves and clients around the world. To date we've released three games for the AppTag Laster Blaster product as well as an augmented reality demo which had us nominated as AR Developer of 2012 in the European AR awards. Our first internal game is nearly complete and over the next month we should be announcing a partnership with a major UK publisher.

Examples of the AppTag games are:

AppTag Swarm - a mmorpg with giant bees attacking earth and it's your job to save us. AppTag Swarm
AppTag Multiplayer - a local multiplayer shooter with 4 game modes, varying weapons and support for over a 1000 people per local game. AppTag Multiplayer

I'd be happy to supply a job spec for those interested, please just message me at jobs@fuzzy-logic.co.za
Our website is www.fuzzy-logic.co.za

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I couldn't access the jobs section.

thanks,
Jason

Comments

• Hi Jason

Welcome to MGSA! Hope the community can help you find programmers, please do keep this thread updated, especially if the positions are filled.

Do you have any video material for your in-house game? I know I'm curious to see what it's like :)
  • Did you look at the links? It's an AR gun-mounted iPhone game... Whoa :)

Where are the guns sold? It looks damn rad! :D

Oh welcome to MGSA :)
  • Thanks for the welcome and compliments. The guns are sold everywhere apart from South Africa unfortunately. For more details you can visit www.laserblaster.com or most online US retailers.

We unfortunately don't have any footage of our in-house game, we're waiting on finalizing a couple of legal aspects before we show this. It shouldn't be too far away though.

We just need some good programmers to help out now!
  • Oh and our website has videos of two of the AppTag games as well as Augmentron AR
    http://www.fuzzy-logic.co.za/apptag.html
  • @Jason said:
    We unfortunately don't have any footage of our in-house game, we're waiting on finalizing a couple of legal aspects before we show this. It shouldn't be too far away though.
    Our local in-house-game-lawyer is @LexAquillia, poke him if you need assistance, he's great :)
  • Who hath summoned me?