DomSinkevic - Illustrator/Concept Artist available for work

edited in Jobs
Hello everyone!
My name is Dominik Sinkevic and I am illustrator/conceptartist looking for work.

My portfolio: www.sinkevic.com
You can contact me by private message or email: sinkevic.art@gmail.com

Comments

• Updated with a new image. Available for work again!

Thanked by 1critic
  • Wassup Dominik Sinkevic! Don't mean to break up your post with a comment but your work is awesome!

Like bizarrely intriguing. I hope you find a position soon, you’ve got some talent!
    Thanked by 1DomSinkevic
  • Wassup Dominik Sinkevic! Don't mean to break up your post with a comment but your work is awesome!

Like bizarrely intriguing. I hope you find a position soon, you’ve got some talent!
    Thanks a lot! Updating with one more artwork. Available for work again.

Thanked by 1critic
  • edited
    Updating portfolio with a new image, available for work again :)

Thanked by 1critic
  • edited
    Updating with a new piece: Cabaret Dancer. Available for work again!

Thanked by 1critic
  • Hi Dom,

I am working on a game design and I need a graphic artist to put together some good quality PvZ style sprites, backgrounds and menus for a minimum viable product. I have a $300 budget. You interested?
  • edited
    BIMGames said:
    Hi Dom,

I am working on a game design and I need a graphic artist to put together some good quality PvZ style sprites, backgrounds and menus for a minimum viable product. I have a $300 budget. You interested?
    Hi,
    Thank you for the comment! I would be interested. If you are up for it, could you please email me for more details? We can discuss the details there. My email is: sinkevic.art@gmail.com

P.S.
    Adding another robot to the family, this time it's a bouncer. Hope you guys like it!

• Lovely work, dig the robot designs!
  • garethf said:
    Lovely work, dig the robot designs!
    Thanks a lot! One more to come next week :)
  • Uploading the final robot to the collection. Available for work again!