Pixel8

Pixel8 is a fun and addictive new arcade game that challenges players to react fast! Protect your heart from being pixel8ed by classic and new pixel monsters in this fast paced and highly addictive pixel based game. On your way to work, on the toilet, bored at work, bored at home, bored while listening to the wife/husband ramble - anytime is a pixel8 moment.

Good evening, MGSA!

Our latest released project is now available for Android! Give it a try and give us your feedback please, we're constantly working on improving it.

You can get it HERE.

Post your high score in the comment, aaand GO!

Comments

• @VoidFletcher Very cool! My best score is 13 (: (I'll keep it for those bored moments as you suggest on the store description)

You can add a lot as you are probably already planning? (shield strengtheners, power-ups like slow down etc etc)
    A few basic colours would def add to the experience too. Red enemies, green good things.

"Swipe from left to right to rotate your shield and block of off pixel8ting monsters " - minor spelling thing? Mmmh not sure if I'm correct?

installation did ask for some strange permissions like wanting to make calls etc? I just opted out of those. Whatever.

Great job and kudos for getting a 2nd one on the store ;)