The Cave Arena - Adventures

edited in Projects
We are pleased to announce our first game

In the midst of Mpumalanga the rising sun is a new local proudly South African made board game. The Cave Arena: Adventures is a fantasy RPG board game set in the primal world. You compete against numerous of obstacles which you need to overcome in order to save your village from an ancient prophecy apocalypse.

At its core, the game strives to perfect the magical formula of fast-paced, satisfying combat, strategy and a rich RPG gameplay experience that defines the genre unlike any other. It will entertain family and friends alike says game designer Dewaldt Steenkamp founder of Frozen Entertainment.

The game is currently under-development. For more information about the game and future testing events please visit our websites.

www.thecavearena.co.za and www.frozenentertainment.co.za

Regards
Dewaldt Steenkamp

Illustration Wallpaper 1280x1024.jpg
1280 x 1024 - 294K
Thanked by 1dammit

Comments

• Welcome to MGSA @Frozen! I hope you'll find the community an awesome support system while you're working on this game.

Looking forward to seeing more as you progress!
  • BenJets said:
    Welcome to MGSA @Frozen! I hope you'll find the community an awesome support system while you're working on this game.

Looking forward to seeing more as you progress!
    Hi BenJets

Thank you very much :)
  • Hi! nice to see fellow board game designers
    Frozen said:

Unfortunately, the first link says you've reached your bandwidth level and the second is "under construction". Could you share some images and maybe a downloadable prototype so people can print and play and give feedback?

• dammit said:
    Hi! nice to see fellow board game designers
    Frozen said:

Unfortunately, the first link says you've reached your bandwidth level and the second is "under construction". Could you share some images and maybe a downloadable prototype so people can print and play and give feedback?

Hi dammit

Thank you for interest :)

I will follow up with axxess regarding the website so we can resolve this unforeseen matter :)

I've attached the game's first illustration in my first post and more will follow up soon. Unfortunately we are still busy getting the game in a playable state before we will share it public.

• Hi Everyone

Please also visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thecavearena/ we will keep you all updated regarding our progress :)