The Cave Arena - Adventures

edited in Projects
We are pleased to announce our first game

The game is currently under-development. For more information about the game and future testing events please visit our websites.

www.thecavearena.co.za and www.frozenentertainment.co.za

Regards
Dewaldt Steenkamp

Illustration Wallpaper 1280x1024.jpg
1280 x 1024 - 294K
Thanked by 1dammit

Comments

• Welcome to MGSA @Frozen! I hope you'll find the community an awesome support system while you're working on this game.

Looking forward to seeing more as you progress!
  • BenJets said:
    Welcome to MGSA @Frozen! I hope you'll find the community an awesome support system while you're working on this game.

Looking forward to seeing more as you progress!
    Hi BenJets

Thank you very much :)
  • Hi! nice to see fellow board game designers
    Frozen said:

Unfortunately, the first link says you've reached your bandwidth level and the second is "under construction". Could you share some images and maybe a downloadable prototype so people can print and play and give feedback?

• dammit said:
    Hi! nice to see fellow board game designers
    Frozen said:

Unfortunately, the first link says you've reached your bandwidth level and the second is "under construction". Could you share some images and maybe a downloadable prototype so people can print and play and give feedback?

Hi dammit

Thank you for interest :)

I will follow up with axxess regarding the website so we can resolve this unforeseen matter :)

I've attached the game's first illustration in my first post and more will follow up soon. Unfortunately we are still busy getting the game in a playable state before we will share it public.

• Hi Everyone

Please also visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thecavearena/ we will keep you all updated regarding our progress :)