GDC

edited in General
Just checking if any of you are planning to go. :) Partly because I'm planning on staying at a certain hostel, and I'd like to share a room with someone I know.

Comments

• Yup, we're going to be there :) And staying in that particular hostel, although our room's fully booked already. Sorry, wish we'd known earlier...
  • edited
    Aww. I'll keep looking. :panda:
  • I'm planning on going by hiding in dislekcia bag... got any spare room in there? I can't afford plane tickets
  • hey! There's only room for 1 in @dislekcia's bag and I've already called it. Maybe try @Karuji who will probably take an empty bag for swag, but then you have to figure out how to get back home
  • I'm going to be tripping around the US a bit after GDC so if I were to take @raxter he would rather have a problem getting back.

Though I really do need to finalize my travel arrangements and accommodation at some point >.>
  • I would love to go, but lack finances, also I dont know when ImagineCup finals are so I'm floating in the air at this point in time commitment wise...