Obsessive Notion's new website and plans for 2017! (Feedback would be appreciated)

edited in Portfolios
Hello fellow game makers,

We have been working hard in our spare time to get ready for 2017 and take it on with everything we have! New website and restarted a project we were working on last year from scratch! Check out the link below for more info.

http://obsessivenotion.com/viewblog/we-are-ready-to-hit-2017-with-everything-we-have

We would also please ask that you guys give us feedback on our new website and how we can improve it to help with the visibility of our games etc.

Comments

• Site is nice and presentable. Got some thoughts for you.

[-]Home page and blog page are the same
    [-]Expanding the latest entry on the home and blog pages would make the site feel fuller
    [-]Would be nice that the screenshots on the latest blog/news page were videos
    [-]I would take it easy with future predictions and commitments, stuff always happens and plans always change
    [-]Progress tracker is very nice
  • edited
    @critic Thanks a lot for the feedback!
    Home page and blog page are the same
    We might change the home page up a bit later by adding extra content there instead of just having the blog on it
    Expanding the latest entry on the home and blog pages would make the site feel fuller
    The Home and Blog pages will show more than one post so we tried to follow the same route as https://playrust.com/ where they have a different description on the main page instead of truncating the content
    Would be nice that the screenshots on the latest blog/news page were videos
    Not 100% sure what you mean with that?
    I would take it easy with future predictions and commitments, stuff always happens and plans always change
    I think its been demotivating us too much to keep working on 100 different games but never finishing a single game so that is why we decided that this game would be the one that we will focus on