[Board Game Jam]Treasure Adventure

edited in Projects
Firstly I want to thank @Bensonance for organizing this, please do it again! :D Thanks to everyone else also involved that I might not know about.

I didn't get to see all the games made at the jam but I did play one or two from people I did not work with and it seemed like there were a lot of interesting games that were explored. I would love to see them once they get uploaded somewhere.

The Jam was great fun. I loved how at the end of Saturday I felt like we didn't have any games to show for all the effort we put in but at the end of Sunday we left with 4 games made. :)

I wanted to do a detailed write up on my game here, but the rules are pretty lengthy. So just go download it here and we can discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of this thing called Treasure Adventure. :)
Thanked by 1Tuism

Comments

• The rules are pretty well written, along with a nice cool new flavour with the castle :) It was plenty of fun already playing at the jam, though you know how I feel about dice :P Cool stuff! :D
  • bit.ly failed 3 times before it redirected successfully for me :/ Just so you know.