Illustrator/Concept Artist availabe for work

edited in Jobs
Hi everyone,
my name is Christof Grobelski and I am a freelance concept artist and illustrator based in Berlin -Germany. I have 6+ years experience in working in videogames,movies, trading card games and pen and paper RPGs on both in-house and remote freelance basis. My past clients include Bandai - Namco, Kalypso Media, Deep SIlver, Privateer Press, Applibot, Hex entertainment and various more including a multitude of smaller startups.

You can find my portfolio below

If you are interested in working with me just write me an e-mail to cgrobelski@gmail.com

Comments

• Incredible work!
    Thanked by 2edg3 Squidcor
  • Just wanted to say how beautiful these illustrations are! I hope you get to put some of this (or work like this) into a game.
  • EvanGreenwood - thanks a lot, I am gld you like my work :)

--------------------------------------

I am currently available for freelance work. If you have a project you would like me to work on with you, please feel free to to contact me at cgrobelski@gmail.com
  • Awesome work, very inspiring:)
  • edited
    It's not often you see a local artist with an international level of skill. Beautiful work!

EDIT: I see you are in Berlin - still very good though!
  • Hi gloominati

We are busy starting up a game studio here in South Africa and we are looking for some designers, programmers and artists to join our team. I'm still in the process of getting investors to invest in our company ,but I need to get a full team assembled before I can get funding. Our main focus is to give indie game developers a chance to compete on the global market. Would you be interested in joining our team as a freelance artist ?
    Ps * Some of the best work I've seen!
  • Nice work , My favorites definitely those Warchild characters
  • watson- thanks so much, glad you enjoy them!
  • Hello :)
    First, You have increasable work!
    I was wondering if you are available for storyboard work?
    Formula D interactive is looking for a FREELANCE storyboard artist to assist on a tender we need to submit on Thursday (15 June 2017). 15 images explaining a User experience / interactive of a application.
    Please send me a message if you are available
    jeanjacques@formula-d.com
  • edited
    Damn! These new illustrations continue to be super good. I love the worlds that you seem to be building. Are these personal pieces or commissioned for existing universes?
  • I concur, these are absolutely amazing!