My First Complete Game Project

Hi everyone. My name is Thabo Absia Sebopa. I create games for fun and game development appears to be my hobby. I have been messing around in Unity game engine for the past one year or so. I have successfully created a video game, which is based on the classic "Bounce" game we used to play on our mobile cellphones back in the days. I would really appreciate it if people could review my game, or give me any feedback about the gameplay.Thanks.

You can find the game at Amazon Underground. Its called " Bump". or click on this link :https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01JF8E53K/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1470044721&sr=1-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=bump&dpPl=1&dpID=61LSVikgD7L&ref=plSrch

Below are the screenshots. One more thing, i have only made the game for Android devices, since i thought many people play such games when they want to kill time at their bus stations or bank queues. Anyways, if you want a pc version i can fix that for you.
13903323_930558970399669_7377477949594350466_n.jpg
237 x 395 - 18K
13924820_930558967066336_3160100288577259094_n.jpg
411 x 247 - 39K

Comments

• Well done and congrats on publishing your first game :)
  • Dipso said:
    Well done and congrats on publishing your first game :)
    Thank you Dipso
  • edited
    Congratulations! Any chance of getting it off the Google Play store? (that's what my phone seems to be connected to)

Do you have plans for a second game? :)
  • Congratulations on finishing and releasing your first game Thabo! Hope there are many more to follow!
  • Congratulations! Any chance of getting it off the Google Play store? (that's what my phone seems to be connected to)

Do you have plans for a second game? :)
    EvanGreenWood, thank you for your positive feedback. I am currently a noob in publishing games, and i currently do not own a developer google Play account. I think i am going to get one though.
    I am currently working on a project which is basically a "Balloon shoot" game. I intend to make this one a multiplayer, because i think a standalone will be boring. The game will let players customize things like the projectile speed, balloon speed, the maximum win score (Who gets to reach the win score first), time, and ammo. This second game is already in beta and everything seems working like i intended, however i am planning on getting the multiplayer working first before release. Again, thank you for your positive feedback
  • BenJets said:
    Congratulations on finishing and releasing your first game Thabo! Hope there are many more to follow!
    Thank you very much Benjets
  • Hola Gents,

I have released our first game and now m looking to make it a 3D game but i'm struggling to get a 3D graphic designer who can assist us with character modelling and the game enviroment
  • Lol. @SisandaAsante. I think you have posted in a wrong discussion. Anyways, i think you must create a new discussion on that.
    Thanked by 1critic