Need your opinions

edited in Projects

-Got 3 different levels.
-Each of them is tougher than the other.

Can you please give your honest review about this game i made and rate of 1 to 10? Please

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whitepanther.katrun

Thanked by 1Absia

Comments

• Hello saad101,

I would recommend you give a better description of your game here to make it look less like spam and to motivate people to get engaging with your game. Maybe give some background details of how long you took to make the game, the team of people involved, what program you used to make it and a screenshot or two so that people can see an idea of what your game is about before clicking on the link.

Welcome and good luck with your game :)
  • Hi Saad101!

What aspects of the game do you think you'd like to improve? (A 1 to 10 rating only covers overall experience, it can't identify the weaker aspects or the stronger aspects)
  • Zaphire said:
    Hello saad101,

I would recommend you give a better description of your game here to make it look less like spam and to motivate people to get engaging with your game. Maybe give some background details of how long you took to make the game, the team of people involved, what program you used to make it and a screenshot or two so that people can see an idea of what your game is about before clicking on the link.

Welcome and good luck with your game :)
    oh ok thanks, i used a mobile device to post so it was difficult to put every thing
  • Hi Saad101!

What aspects of the game do you think you'd like to improve? (A 1 to 10 rating only covers overall experience, it can't identify the weaker aspects or the stronger aspects)
    I am confused if the gameplay experience is ok or not, if the game runs smoothly on all device or not