LF devs with 5 minutes to spare

Hi there!

For my Matric Life Orientation project, I have been tasked with writing about a career. Pretty shocking, isn't it?
Anyway, part of it is I have to interview some people about my chosen career, and since I don't know anyone personally who is cool enough to make games, I hoped y'all would be able to help me.

If you're currently working in any kind of game development I would be extremely appreciative if you could quickly fill out my questionnaire/survey/interview:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NKDFWZV

The reason name and contact number are in there is because the school wants proof that I didn't just make up the answers myself, but feel free to leave it out if you'd rather stay anonymous.

If you also feel like a question could be made better/less noobish please let me know so I can make it better (probably).

Thank you very much for your time :)

Comments

• I added my answers. Only suggestion I have to add is to be aware that there are different disciplines in Game Development. So what applies to a Programmer won't necessarily be true for an Artist, Sound Guy or Producer. You might want to differentiate that ;) Would be nice if you could collate and share your results when it's all done ;)