A MAZE. Berlin anyone?

Hello everyone. I just need to find out if any of you are heading to A MAZE. Berlin this year - specifically any Joburgers. There is a package I need collected from there - a donation from Robin Baumgarten. Please let me know if anyone can assist us, even if it has to be a Cape Town dev; at least it will be easier once it's in the same country.

Comments

• @Bracula any chance you could ask him if he'd bring it to GDC: I'd probably be able to get it from him there.
  • There are a bunch of Capetonians (including myself) going, worst case one of us can probably collect it. Is it a Line Wobbler?
  • @Karuji , I will check with Robin if he could have it ready by then, but I don't want to pressure him.

@Squidcor , yeah it's a Line Wobbler. Would you be willing to throw it (carefully) in with your luggage?
  • Bracula said:
    @Squidcor , yeah it's a Line Wobbler. Would you be willing to throw it (carefully) in with your luggage?
    I'm going to be travelling around for a few months after AMAZE, so I'm afraid can't take it myself. @Karuiji might be a more promising option?

• I asked Robin if it'd be possible by GDC, but he said it would be too soon to have it done, so it'd need to be someone going to AMaze. I think someone from Free Lives might be going?
  • Yeah, I think I could pick it up. I also fly back to Joburg every month or two to see family.
    Thanked by 2Bracula Squidcor
  • Hey @Elyaradine that would be so wonderful of you. Thank you so much! I'll keep in touch and update you closer to the time if there are any changes of plan or anything, but thanks again. Really appreciate it
  • And thanks @Squidcor and @Karuji for trying to help as well.
    Thanked by 1Squidcor
  • Hey @Bracula,

Sent you a pm, but you haven't replied to that; maybe you'll get a notification from this thread. Am I still supposed to pick something up for you from Robin?