The new home of Obsessive Notion Games

obsessivenotion.com/blog.php?id=6

Hello everyone,

We here at Obsessive Notion Games have finished most of our website and we will start writing on our blog regularly especially on the progress of our game called Survival of the Hobo: Zombies.

It would be appreciated if you guys could give us feedback on the website as well as what you think about the screenshots and short video of the game. We are planning on having a playable version out for people to test in the next week or two.

:)

Comments

• Nice and clean!

- http://obsessivenotion.com/survivalofthehobo.php Images don't open when clicked.
    - PressKit at the bottom is a dead link. If something isn't done, rather just remove it. (same goes for the contact form).
    - None of the videos on the site work. It would probably be better to just embed youtube - that way you know it will load fast and reliably for the whole world. Much faster than any fancy hosting you have.
    - There isn't really any info about your game. This isn't an issue with the site, I'm just interested.
    Thanked by 1pieter
  • edited
    Thanks for the input @roguecode

1- Still have to do the image popup
    2- Will remove that link until we have a presskit available. Contact us form will be implemented this week as well.
    3- Not sure why the video didn't work. Going to make a video and post it on YouTube instead then.
    4- Definitely gonna post more about the game in the next 2 weeks. Just busy polishing the website and getting the game ready for testing.
    Thanked by 1roguecode
  • I have uploaded a new video to YouTube showing the game because a lot of people said they cannot see the video.

I also did the following changes to the website
    * Removed the presskit link until we have a presskit
    * Contact us form working now
    * Videos replaced with YouTube video
  • This looks like it could be a ton of fun! What platforms are you going to?
  • At the moment we only have PC in mind but maybe if it becomes a success we will port it to mobile and other platforms