Sven Juhlin - Character artist

My name is Sven Juhlin and I'm a 3d character artist from Sweden. Me and my wife are going to move to South Africa fore a 3 months long parental leave (Feb-April) were I will be working from our rented house in Stellenbosch and my wife will be spend a lot of time with our 6 months old daughter but also enjoy life in general :-). I'm currently reaching out to different companies in and around Cape town to see if my services would be needed in any ways. I have been a character artist for 10 years working with companies such as, Dice, Marvel, Bethesda, Microsoft, Blur, Epic Guerrilla Games etc. I'm first of all a character/creature artist but can help out with all kinds of 3d modeling stuff. If you are interested in using me for some contract work please let my know and I'll be more that happy to help out.

I'm currently working for Guerrilla Games, making the characters, for there upcoming game Horizon - Zero Dawn.

You can see some of the stuff I have done on in the link below. The most recent characters I have done are still under nda and can't be shown I'm afraid.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/svenjuhlin

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

/Sven

Comments

• Hi Sven!

Welcome to MGSA!

It would be really great if you can come around to one of our meet-ups in Cape Town, the next one is happening in January (I believe) We would definitely appreciate your thoughts and insight in the AAA industry and obviously you can chat with us about projects/potential commissions!

I am also interested why you chose to come all the way to South Africa for parental leave, very interesting choice :D
    Thanked by 1francoisvn
  • Hey, your work is awesome and its great of you to offer your time while you are out here, I`m just not sure there are many devs in SA that could afford your services.