GDC 2016 reminder thread! Might be going? Reserve your passes now!

GDC passes went on sale a couple of days ago. If you're going, you'll want to get your pass ASAP. The Indie Game Summit passes (the cheapest ones) sold out really quickly last year. Even if you're not sure you're going, grabbing a pass now is probably a good idea - you can always refund it later.

IGF entries are closing soon too. Have a neat thing? Submit it.

Also, CTRL-ALT-GDC is happening again, so submit your weird controller games to that!

Comments

• If you need to cancel your conference or expo registration you may do so for a full refund, less a $300.00 service charge.
    Thanks UBM, really appreciate the $29 you're willing to give back to me on the Indie Summit Pass. It's that kind of profiteering that makes me really want to not support US trade shows - but I have to admit the value they provide outweighs my ire. I have booked my ticket!

Really hoping we can get Cadence into the Experimental Gameplay Workshop this year...
    Thanked by 1Squidcor
  • @TheFuntastic: Oh. I didn't realise there were fees involved... I've always had to cancel for conference-related reasons (having extra free passes, etc) I guess fees were waived in those instances :(

I've also seen people sell their passes online, so that's an option too.