[Job] [Partnership] Raptor Polo Artist/Animator

edited in Jobs
Hey all!

Raptor Polo is a local multiplayer game where orcs ride raptors, and use each other as balls to play polo! It's silly, fun, and we're now looking to partner with a Pixel Artist/Animator.

We have a lot of content we want to build for the game. We're looking for someone interested in being quite heavily involved in the game: doing a lot of iteration, and generally having a lot of influence on the game's direction.

The original prototoype came #136 out of around 2000 games for Ludum Dare 31. The most recent build of the game has been exhibited at Super Friendship Arcade and A MAZE Johannesburg.

The core development team at the moment is myself, Ben Myres, and recently-award-winning-game-designer Cukia Kimani. Join us!

We're hoping to expand/iterate on the game and then submit it to a bunch of festivals :).

Also, we're particularly interested in working with students, so if you're a student, we're also students, so please apply! :)

If you're keen to be involved, comment below, PM me, or email me at ben.myres@hotmail.com

Itch.Io Page (Windows Exe available here)

Gamemaker/Exhibition Gameplay:

Unity Rebuild/Mechanics iteration gameplay:

Comments