Planetfall(Old school sci-fi fps) now released on Google Play

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have been working hard on Planetfall for 2 years now and the time has finally come that it is released. Games that inspired me for this one was Doom and Deus Ex 1. I worked alone on the programming and level design. Even some of the 3D modelling and animations. However some of the character models were purchased on the Unity Asset store. :-)

The year is 2140AD. Digging has been underway for the past 50 years on the Deltora star. Scans are showing interesting evidence of life. The scientists at the digging complex believe that this could contain the answers to all of mankinds questions and open up the secrets of the universe.
The complex is over run by unknown forces and it is up to you to take control of the situation and protect what the Confederation has worked so hard for.

You play a trooper and have to help secure the base from the rebel forces.

I have to say, there are some bugs, but this game is free. And the more of you that could help and inbox me issues or have ideas for future updates, i would love to hear from all of the community.

I hope some of you can find some value in this game, and i hope some of the SA community can give it a test and maybe even a rating. Thanks for all the support!
Here is the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DarkFaction.Planetfall0&hl=en

Regards,
Roberto
Dark Faction Games.