Anyone out there looking to make a game with me? UPDATED

edited in General
Hey all my name is Fabian Els I'm based in South Africa, Pretoria Gauteng. I'm a 3D modeler by trade and I make models for someone who 3D prints and sells them for cash on the side however my absolute PASSION in life is making games, I'm still learning the ins and outs of my software (zbrush) so far I can make decent models hard surface and organic but I'm still practising and improving on making them game engine ready, I'm also in the process of typing out pitches for 4 different game ideas. What I really want is to get together a small team of people who each have a skill of some kind to bring to the table, while I will be laying the groundwork for the start to a game I want anything we work on to be a group project where everyone has a say in the matter and everyone can bring something of their own into anything we make.

Now this isn't exactly a job BUT it has the potential to become much more, with the release of our first game we could already be considered a business and it would then become more of a job and I plan on committing fully to anything we endeavour to do as I have explained this is my absolute passion, now I'm not looking for pro's or anything what I want to do is form a group with similar interests to mine so we can get together and pool our skills and resources into making something we all find great and like I said once we release our very first game things will change from there.

Now at first actually getting together may be an issue so what I do is I use skype to chat with everyone then we can go further from there, now this is only for those interested of course, my skype name is Fabian Els. If anyone is interested please send me a mail so we can chat about this.

Here are some examples of my skills so far

Sci fi merc.jpg
371 x 507 - 112K
Player Character.jpg
1178 x 1176 - 233K
Gekkodrake.jpg
575 x 296 - 66K
Theran mutant.jpg
768 x 1217 - 147K
Desert Worm.jpg
1224 x 763 - 220K
Hellhound.jpg
1633 x 1152 - 380K
ZBrush Doc.jpg
562 x 969 - 247K
Padme's Blaster.jpg
929 x 459 - 96K
Riddick goggles.jpg
707 x 370 - 109K
Batman Year One Cowl.jpg
571 x 1078 - 143K
Date a live rifle.jpg
712 x 232 - 35K
Date a live pistol.jpg
614 x 270 - 41K
ff pistols.jpg
538 x 339 - 48K
Heartless.jpg
349 x 458 - 54K
ZBrush Document.jpg
625 x 522 - 142K
Thanked by 1KP297

Comments

• Does it have to be Unity? 8-{
  • Hi There @Deadman1020 I read an earlier post when you wanted to start an indie dev team. I wanted to ask if there is any way of contacting you because I am almost done with my course in Game Graphics and Multimedia Entertainment (basically game development). I was wondering if you are still looking for people to join I would love to be a part of your team. Can I perhaps get your email address to discuss this further. I am mainly skilled at 3D modelling and a little bit in Unity Management