Looking For 3D artist to make a Model

Hi
first off I cant pay you :( I dont have money...
But all I need is one character model to see what you can do for my game!
I need a Russian soldier/outlaw/Ex-military man for an FPS.
Good animation and graphics

Comments

• Hey TREDX

Maybe in the meantime you could build your game using something like this: tf3dm.com/3d-model/police-half-life-2-animated-50475.html

It's not Russian or anything but you could build a substantial portion of your logic using this as a placeholder while you look for someone to help you with your final art. Finding someone might take a long time since you can't pay.

Note: Apparently this particular model is missing the animations. But you could find something similar on there.
    Thanked by 1GlacieredPyro
  • Ok Thanx for the help
  • Similar to what Eric said, it'd be much cheaper to buy a generic model off of some asset store. It wouldn't be custom-made, but it'd be much cheaper than hiring an artist to make you something specific.

Out of interest, how much time do you think it would take an artist to make "good animation and graphics"? I'm just wondering if you had any idea just how much you're actually asking for when you ask someone to make you something for free.
  • Nevermind I got someone.
  • Hi TredX i wont mind helping you out aswell, as it will help me increase my portfolio of work i have done.