Looking for a Job as 3D Game Space/ Environment Design Artist

Hi all,

My name is Hlulani Maswanganyi, I'm a multimedia/Indie game designer. I'm looking for a full time job as a 3D game artist. I have 3 years tertiary design experience and 1 year 6 month experience in Unity 3D, I'm currently working on a personal project titled Camagu (a South African township based stealth survival horror game) , which I began as a B-tech project last year. you can download and view my portfolio from the Link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/216184c2

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi there my name is Fabian Els and I'm looking to form a team to bring my and others projects to life my skills include 3D modeling and concept creation ( I will be learning unity 5 soon). I could really use your skills for many projects, I like to chat with skype if that's ok with you :)

My skype name ( Fabian Els)

Hope to hear from you :)
  • Hi Fabian

Thanks for your response, I'm currently facing some problems with my internet connections (not stable). so I wont be able to access skype at the moment, the only way I could communicate with you is via Linkedin and email, my email address is hlulani21@gmail.com, I'm also looking forward to creating great projects with you :)