Design a MGSA Tshirt

So it's been a while since the last tshirt run. And a lot of people really wanted some more atypical tshirts. So here we are.

How it's going to work
Artists can post WIP and get feedback in this thread, and can also submit a piece here to the competition.

Final submissions should be labeled with Submission (bold please :> ) at the beginning of the post.

Use of colours should be kept low since it complicates the printing process. (One background and two foreground colours is highly recommended)

At the end of the month we'll close the subs and have a week voting period, (we'll probably use a google form or survey monkey) after that orders for tshirts will be open.

The tshirt should make mention of Make Games SA (possibly makegamesesa.com) and you can incorporate and use the MGSA logo in or part of the design. You can grab the MGSA logo here

If you are wondering about what you can do. Last year rAge tshirt design thread is a pretty cool place to look.

A note on printing
I'm still currently looking into various printers, so no cost estimates yet. I'll also look into the possibility of printing the top three tshirts but that depends on things further down the line, but it is something I'd like to do.

Availability
Unfortunately due to shipping logistics the people ordering tshirts is limited to JHB and CT. (On a side note for the CT folk: it's possible that the tshirts will be printed in CT this time so might get them before the JHB people)

People from outside the two most populous cities are welcome to submit designs for the tshirts, and if we use a design of yours I'll work out some special plan to get a tshirt to you.

---

This is a living OP and I'll update it with pertinent information as the thread progresses.

Comments