Very skilled, confident musician looking to produce soundtracks for any company that needs me....

I have completed up to grade 4 in my music theory studies, and I am willing to work for any game dev that is out of luck and needs a sound artist. My email is mike1234375@gmail.com or mike1234375@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za; you can ask me further question over email, and I will happily send info, or a demo.

Comments

• Do you have any of your work uploaded on the internet somewhere so that we can hear what you can do? Soundcloud is good :)
  • I'll upload one on soundcloud soon and tag you in it...:)
  • If I can listen to some demos, and like it... we do need audio for Gloobies Lab update this week.
  • @mike16y - welcome to the forum!

Would certainly recommend uploading pieces you've created on platforms like Soundcloud or Bandcamp that you can then share a link to in your thread for folks to have a listen. Also keep an eye out for sound competitions and other game dev competitions/challenges we run every now and then which is a good way to practise working with music/sound within a game industry context :)
  • Hey BOysano... I'll attatch a file, just tell me what kind game it is so I can tell what music to upload...