[Event] SFA Super Interdisciplinary Jam!

Yo gang! With an April Super Friendship Arcade on the cards we're hosting a little jam this Saturday at Miao.

We're again been hosted by the amazing folks at Miao (here's a little post on our previous jam adventures there). Extra info is on the facebook event.

Going forward, we're really hoping to try get a very diverse a community forming around the SFA. To that end, we're themeing this jam as the "Super Interdisciplinary Jam". Our hope is to encourage as many different sorts of people as possible to get involved, not just existing game devs. While we obviously want all of you excellent humans there, please see this as an opportunity to invite friends from different backgrounds to join in on the fun of making things. We can really imagine some very exciting new creations coming out of collaborations by people doing all sorts of creative things and this jam is our first step in trying to realise those dreams. Help us make this happen!

Comments

• I really want to attend this. But my attendance is going to depend on how ominous my workload looks at that point. I'll try spread the message in any case.
    Thanked by 1BenJets
  • How did it go?
  • It was really great, thanks for asking @dammit

I'm going to do a full writeup on the day and we had a friend taking pics of everything. That should be up soon, but for now I'll just say it was great and that we were pretty blown away by the turnout. We were a small army of jammers; some good old friends included, but a whole bunch of new faces as well. Hoping we'll see some of these new converts at The MGSA meetup on Wednesday!
    Thanked by 2dammit vintar
  • edited
    Yo yo!

Full report back is up here!

We got heaps of cool pics on the day, so expect a follow up post to share the ones we couldn't squeeze in here!