Looking for 2D artist to collaborate with

I recently finished a project(http://redsplatgames.itch.io/eron) and I would like to get started on a new one. I'm looking for a 2D artist to collaborate with.

Something small-ish we can finish in 3 months or less. I'm also open for ideas :)

Comments

• Hello, redsplatgames.

I just joined makegamessa.com in search of a job. I took a look at your Eron project - very retro and I like the art direction that was chosen.

I'm from Brackenfell in Cape Town and have a fond interested in character design, comic art and game design: writing stories, designing characters, bosses, maps, items, gimmicks, etc.
    I graduated from Prestige Academy with a Diploma in 3D Graphic Design & Digital Animation on February 26th and have designed several concepts, illustrations and logos for clients in the past (all of which were done on paper, though).

I would be more that happy to do a collaboration with you. Though I don't have a car, I have taken the train to Cape Town for work-based learning in my final year of college.
    I would like to ask, though: are you based in Cape Town?
    If so, I'll be happy to meet up with you somewhere near the station, if possible.

I will try to attach a digital copy of my CV and Portfolio to this comment - not sure if it works like gmail, but I hope it'll be able to go through.

If there are any queries that need to be clarified, please do not hesitate to contact me on 082 762 7052 or email me at danievanderw1992@gmail.com. Additionally, I have posted some of my drawings on my Facebook page: Danie van der Westhuyzen. Feel free to browse through them if you like.

Yours sincerely
    Danie :)
  • edited
    Might it be alright to email you my CV/Portfolio. It doesn't seem to uploading correctly. These are some of my drawings that I've posted on my Facebook:

• My apologies, redsplatgaming, for not reading the date correctly. <:(
    After going through the list, I realised that this was posted in 2015 rather than 2016.
    Even so, my interest still stands if it is alright with you.