3 Programmers needed to work on games and augmented reality projects at Fuzzy Logic

Hi everyone,

We, Fuzzy Logic, are looking for another 3 programmers to join our team, helping to create augmented reality, app and game products.

Fuzzy Logic are leading AR developers having been awarded “Augmented Reality Developer of 2013” in the European AR Awards, while our self published game, Soccer Moves, reached #1 in 52 countries with 2.5 million downloads.

The ideal candidate would be degree educated and able to develop in any of C#, C++, HTML5/CSS3 and JavaScript. They would be eager to learn new technologies and work on cutting edge products while delivering high quality code.

This is a position that will allow the ideal candidate a lot of freedom in creative input and implementation and so requires someone that is able to work proactively and be enthusiastic about development.

We're looking for 3 programmers in total and the salaries range from R10k to R30k depending on the experience of the individual. Ideally we're looking for 3 relatively junior (0-4 years experience) but will take on graduates (who we can train) or even highly experienced people.

The position is based in George on the garden route, 5 minutes from the beach - situated in designer offices and due to begin work on new projects with new tech including Oculus Rift and Microsoft Hololens. Don't let George put you off without first seeing it - we truly live in a spectacular place with an amazing setup as we're part of a bigger business group which has 300 people just in George. We'd even fly potential candidates down for the final interview.

Apply today to join the team - send your CV's to jobs@fuzzy-logic.co.za

thanks,
Jason

Comments

• Holy shit! Well done on soccer moves. Had no idea you guys got so much traction out of it!
  • Hi Fuzzy Logic!

I am a First Year student at NMMU in Port Elizabeth. I am studying Bsc Computer Science (in C#). I have a passion for games and the Gaming industry. My biggest dream is to become part of the Gaming Industry. My Home is based in George (and indeed it is a beautiful place to live). Although I don't have the required experience to apply for the Job you offered, but do you think it will be possible for me to maybe either do some Job shadowing or Vacation work for you guys. To gain some experience and to see how a game development team works. I have just joined a Game Development team here at NMMU that is busy creating a Tower Defense game Called "Rhinos VS Zombies" to help raise awareness for Rhino Poaching. The people in that team will help me get up to speed with some of the techniques used to create games etc. I am very eager to learn and want to be involved in every opportunity that I can get hold of. If there is any chance that you guys would accommodate me on my request you can contact me at carlmeyer1996@gmail.com

Regards
    Carl Meyer
  • Holy shit! Well done on soccer moves. Had no idea you guys got so much traction out of it!

Hi Fuzzy Logic!

I am a First Year student at NMMU in Port Elizabeth. I am studying Bsc Computer Science (in C#). I have a passion for games and the Gaming industry. My biggest dream is to become part of the Gaming Industry. My Home is based in George (and indeed it is a beautiful place to live). Although I don't have the required experience to apply for the Job you offered, but do you think it will be possible for me to maybe either do some Job shadowing or Vacation work for you guys. To gain some experience and to see how a game development team works. I have just joined a Game Development team here at NMMU that is busy creating a Tower Defense game Called "Rhinos VS Zombies" to help raise awareness for Rhino Poaching. The people in that team will help me get up to speed with some of the techniques used to create games etc. I am very eager to learn and want to be involved in every opportunity that I can get hold of. If there is any chance that you guys would accommodate me on my request you can contact me at carlmeyer1996@gmail.com

Regards
    Carl Meyer
    Can you email me at the jobs email address above with basic CV?

• Is this still open?
  • We're narrowing things down with interviews right now, but it's not closed just yet. Please send us your CV.
    Thanked by 1SUGBOERIE