[GGJ] Stop Watch

edited in Projects
You are a prisoner with 2 minutes before they take you away. You have a stop watch (that literally stops time) that you can use to escape. Now what do you do? Inspired by BLENDO Games and Idle Thumbs

Web Build

@Fengol - Modelling

@Bl33k - Programming

George Kerpert - Art

We ran out of time as the animations got lost when we imported the updated models. We're going to continue working on the project this week because we're very close to completion.
screenshot.png
1222 x 600 - 234K

Comments

• Getting a nice stream of null reference exceptions. Is that known?
  • Where are you getting these exceptions? I'm not seeing them
  • As soon as opening the web build (in FF and IE - Windows 8.1)
  • edited
    Are you playing on the web or the executable?

How did you open the Development Console? I didn't even make it a development build!
  • I tried web build on win7, no bugs but then I/you don't have debug enabled. Look nice but I seriously don't know "what to do now" :D
  • Im Mike and was the programmer in the Jam.

The game isn't quite a game as everything got screwed up in the last hr before submission. That build is not a representation of what the game is, and I stopped coding at 3pm. Will work on something tomorrow night and provide @Fengol with a better one. One that at least doesnt throw embarrasing NullReferenceExceptions :(
  • Fengol said:
    Are you playing on the web or the executable?

How did you open the Development Console? I didn't even make it a development build!
    I'm playing the web one here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7806518/StopWatch/Builds.html
    I'm just clicking on it, nothing strange.
    I wonder if it could be because I have Unity 5b installed (hence my web plugin could be different or something)?
  • Love the look of this, but had no idea what to do. Holding space bar brought up a slider that I am guessing has something to do with the time manipulation? Also you guys need to lock the cursor, as it goes off screen when not in full screen mode in the web build. Really do like the art though.
  • edited
    The web build has been updated but the mouse is still a problem and will be fixed as soon as possible.

The game is playable end-to-end and you can now finish the game.

There's still a lot of polish we want to do.