[Paid] We need a film magician to help finish the Cadence Kickstarter pitch vid!

So hopefully by now you all know what Cadence is, but just in case you don’t and need a refresher, you can get a recap here:
Cadence Gameplay

We are launching our Kickstarter Campaign near the end of February, just before I head to GDC. However neither I nor @RodainJoubert has the capacity to finish the pitch video.

We currently have a four minute rough, and your job would be to take this rough and transform it into a finished highly polished video. (We'll share the current draft privately once we start discussions). The first 1:30 of the video is a trailer section that features scenes from the game set against music created with Cadence. Completing this section will entail immersing yourself in Unity and working with novel animation tools to capture footage as well as creating a decent edit. The remaining 2:30 is talking heads, and will be a more traditional editing job.

Here is an example of one of our previous videos, and shows the production quality we are hoping to achieve:
Cadence Teaser

Ideally we're looking someone with a great sense of pacing and aesthetics, as well as being unafraid of new challenges and finding your feet rapidly (aka diving into unity). We imagine animation experience would be a plus for this job.

Contact me on peter [at] madewithmonsterlove.com to chat further. Please include an example of previous work or a showreel :)

Comments

• HELLO !

Im popping a message here that I am keen but will email you as-well. This looks really rad. :)
    Thanked by 2Elyaradine damousey
  • Hi Guys,

Thank very much to everybody that helped spread word far and wide today, and for the interest shown.

It seems very likely we'll be rocking out together with the mega-radical dudes from Cool Your Jets. Feels like we're in great hands, very excited for things to come with Cadence in the next little while :]
    Thanked by 1dammit
This discussion has been closed.