ADMOB integration into gamemaker android game - short contract.

Hello there.

I have created a game that has been deployed onto the play store and its doing OK-ish. I have been using adcolony as an ad provider as an attempt to monetize the thing.
The game itself is getting between 30 - 50 impressions (rather requests for ads) per day, but my problem is that adolony is not serving ads, so as a result I am not making any money.

I want to ad google mobile ads and gamemaker has the admob extension. I however, cannot get the dammable thing to work! SO, is there anyone out there who has experience in setting up admob with gamemaker studio? I am prepared to pay someone to help me through this process. There will be beer.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited
    Have you tried looking at a tutorial?

Make sure you link your app correctly on the admob dashboard, and that you are using the correct ad unit ID in your app.
  • We have done it recently for a client,
    send me a message to morne@gamelancer.net and maybe we can help you out.
    Just need to find the time, unless you want to pay for it. :)

Make sure you upload a final compiled .apk to your device, and that you do not use internet over a network, rather use a cellphone hotspot with personal data to test, since sometimes it gets blocked (that tip cost us a week to learn).

Getting it to work is not that hard, maybe the first time. But if you want to integrate it with IAP, that's a lot more work to do correctly.