Collaboration - Art Project

edited in Projects
Hello,

I am looking for some people that are keen to collaborate on a art project. IE building a game that is purely art and is not commercial. This is an after hours project for me its not part of Celestial.

The subject matter of the game is pretty liberal and political. I need art,sound, writers and of course any devs that might like to be involved. Mostly writers since there is a lot of research required. I have a list of people already keen to be involved but the final team is still to be picked.

The project is to board and card type game that's played against others or AI. The subject matter is socioeconomic and political. If this might interest you please contact me.

I will start a separate thread for the game once I have a key team and we have started.

Comments

• I have to ask because it's not mentioned, but is there any compensation involved. I'm assuming that you are looking for volunteers that are willing to work without it?

If that is the case would you mind divulging some more details about the project? I'm thinking specially of things like timeframes and project scope.

Also, who/what is the driving force behind this? IE is it your brainchild? :)
  • Hey @Rigormortis no afraid this is pure art. So starving artists I guess. The nature of the project would make remuneration of any sort of money completely out of the question. The game has no financial gain planned for anyone.
  • Cool. Any more info on the other stuff? ;)
  • Opps sorry only answered your first bit.

Its my brain child although I want people that will cooperate and push the idea to its max. I have been toying with it for a few weeks working out if its got enough legs and momentum to be more then just a fun idea.

I want to build a working prototype fast its board/card style so will be paper and pen version at first. That will be done hopefully this month then next month we can start with a digitization.