makegamesSA Forum Restyle Attempt

Comments

• While they definitely reflect the logo, I feel they no longer reflect the style of the forum (smoothed edged buttons etc) and because of their size they kind of look too big and chunky. Maybe they need to stay as pixelised images, but just smaller pixels?
    Thanked by 2hanli AngryMoose
  • Oooooh, I honestly didn't think about that at all, yes it was from the internet, and yes it's probably copyrighted. Er, anyone have a suggestion? XD Wrench? XD
  • Just wanted to say well done to everyone with this. The site is in looking much better than when it started. Whilst the red was a bit eye bleedy at first I've gotten used to it somewhat. I was tempted to chirp in with my 2c but I think overall it's a good example for of what happens when you just get out of the way and let people get on with it. Good things end up happening. :)
  • Thanks! I think we've managed to solve most of the design issues through broad applications of democracy and it seemed to work pretty well.

While you cant please everyone all of the time, I'm perfectly happy with forums as they are now.